Welcome!

The Purpose of this blog is to write about plot, character, and theme developement while I read the novel, "The Great Gatsby", by F.Scott Fitzgerald. My intent of this blog is to write a summary of each chapter, describe how the characters change throughout the novel and connect the main theme to the real world. I welcome everybody to read and comment on my blog and hope you find it interesting and helpful on your understanding of the novel, "The Great Gatsby".

Saturday 19 May 2012

Character Development

Gatsby

The fact that Gatsby associates himself with Myer Wolshiem makes him and his wealth suspicious. Wolshiem takes part in organised crime and makes me believe that Gatsby's wealth may also come from organised crime because he is friends with Wolshiem.

No comments:

Post a Comment